Two UPS Schneider Symmetra PX is UPS System. Features are as follows.
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- User-replaceable power modules
Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Power Modules.
- ·Fully-rated power kVA equals kW
Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads.
- ·Network manageable
Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- ·Modular design
Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- Power Modules connected in parallel
Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures.
- · Scalable power capacity
Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later.
- Configurable for N+1 internal redundancy
Provides high availability through redundancy by allowing configuration with one more Power Module than is necessary to support the connected load.
- Generator compatible
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Battery modules connected in parallel
Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
Two UniFlair TDAR
- Multi-functional Microprocessor Controlle Allows the units to restart after a power failure without intervention; Allows for room level redundancy with up to ten units operating in a group; User friendly navigation with icon based displays to indicate mode of operation as well as room conditions; Allows for communication with multiple Building Management System protocols.
- Active response contro Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Redundant Components
Single points of failure in the system have redundant compononents to maintain availability and reliability.
- Electronic expansion valve
Refrigerant flow optimization at any load and temperature conditions. Continuous indirect refrigerant charge monitoring
- Direct drive motors
Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
Two Generators (200 KVA & 500 KVA) with 2 AMF Panel
- 180 Ltr Internal Fuel (Diesel) Tank for 200 KVA and 500 KVA respectively
- Sound Proof Enclosure
- Weather Proof Enclosure
- UC274H/HCI544D Alternator for 200 KVA & 500 KVA respectively
Special Features of AMF Panel/Diesel Generator
- Automatically Start the Generator when main Fails
- Automatically Stop the Generator when the main is restored.
- Automatically changes the lines from Main to Gen. & Vice versa
- Changing over to Main line with the delay. (Programmable).
- Genset stop with the further delay. (Programmable)
- Manual Start & Stop Switch.
Cloud Himalaya is located in one of the most convenient and central location of Kathmandu equally accessible to all corporate enterprises.
• Own data center site not in rent or lease . No worries about lease expiration and movement.
• Seismic safe building standing still and safe despite facing 7.8 Mw of earthquake on April 25, 2015
• 24X7-perimeter surveillance surrounded by high wall and onsite security guard
• 24X7 Video surveillances on 360 view inside data center with 3 months backup and archive
• 200 KVA & 500 KVA multiple backup diesel generator working in sync mode
• Redundant UPS with 30 min battery backup
• RACK with 5 KW power supply along with customizable capacity as per customer needs
• Fuel storage to sustain 4 Months in complete power outage
• Redundant 40 Gbps fiber bandwidth for intranet and internet connecting the fiber ring in KTM
• Internet on demand within from Cloud Himalaya ISP or on customer choice
• FM 200 fire suppression agent ready to get deployed upon exceeding specified smoke particles
• Ergonomic Hot and cold Isle design with redundant PAC keeping the temp always within
• Redundant Cabling with color coding, tag, patch panel managed in database accessible via apps
• Data Center critical facility monitoring probe installed and monitored round the clock